Monday, October 26, 2020

Sunday on Monday

 Sunday on Monday


The quiet whir of a fan

Badly cared for feet on soft hardwood floors

The sound of meetings happening with out me

 Bliss

 The only pressure on me is my go-go mind saying "Orange Juice"

It's whimsical yet demanding and still carefree

 Oh, day off how I've longed for thee

 They put me through the wringer last week

I snapped at them

"Stop.  I'm at my breaking point.  Actually just past it.  As you can tell I just broke. Enough."

 And that was enough.  

My Sunday spilled into Monday

But that's fine.  My Fridays have been spilling into my Saturdays as of late.

The quiet demand of Microsofts Products right there on my menu bar

Menu bar

Sounds like something you want to eat

But this you don't

Stop man-child-lover-whimsically intelligent-friend

Enough

Today is Monday topped with Sunday

And it's delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment