Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Future Vision

Now I have a vision for my future.

I see myself as a wise, well dressed, capable man.  A man with a family but not a family man in the traditional sense of the word. 

I'll have a wife that I love, two or three children (hopefully three), and a fine home where I can study, work, and be at peace, my wife can be serene, and they can run and play.  A well-ordered life.

As far as my life I see a future of martial arts, kung-fu, mui thai, yoga, boxing, gymnastics, and kendo.

I see myself having a large successful software concern where we design and program various stable bread-and-butter products, some where we are the principal and others where we are not.  As time goes on our endeavors will become more ambitious.  But they will not be funded by fiscal rocket fuel.  Rather we will build our ventures organically, with an eye toward stability. 

I envision a life of balance, community, progress, stability, love, friendship, and responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment