Monday, October 22, 2012

Determination

There is some sad news to report today.

I love money.  I truly do.  When I lost that 3,500 dollars I felt more loss than for a recent relative that I lost.  I felt true morning, anger, and sadness. 

Now I know that I must guard my wealth with all vigilance all the time.  

In order to rebuild it as quickly as possible I have canceled attending both Christmas and Thanksgiving. I am truly serious about becoming wealthy and nothing will deter me from it.  I want what I want and will stop at nothing to get it.  This is simply a set back. I must press forward to my goal of $10,000 and then onto my goal of $25,000 and by the end of next year be at $100,000 in the bank.

And by 37 I want to be a millionaire. And by 39 a billionaire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment