Sunday, October 21, 2012

So Angry

I am so angry today for two reasons.

First, I'm angry because my family kept prodding me to go to the dentist to have my wisdom teeth removed.  I went.  The guy charged my credit card 3,350 dollars.  I almost shit.  The more I thought about it today the angrier I got.  I'm just simply pissed off now.  I've been pissed off all day.

Second, my mom tells me that against my grandmother's wishes we're going to have an open casket for eight hours.  My grandmother died of terminal cancer.  It ate her from the inside.  She died literally a shell of her former self.  My mom is making all the decisions because she is her daughter and that's the end of the story.  This, despite the fact that they weren't very close at all.  I was by far the closest one to my grandmother but this doesn't register.

I'm so angry I don't know what to do with myself.  I want to go to sleep but I almost can't. 

I just feel that I've been taken advantage of by my doctor and by my mother.  And I don't like it.

Update: 10/22/2012:

Then my neighbors won't go to sleep.  They argue from dusk till dawn.  Great.  Just great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment