Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Want to get something out there

I just want to get something out there.  I just want to get something done.  I'm working on getting this DoorToDoor DryCleaning app out there and I just want to get it and the website done. 

The app is about 30% done and I started it Friday.  Tomorrow the app should be 50% done.  Then this weekend I'll try to get the other half done.  Then come Monday I'll need to take a day at the Harlem Garage to test the fax capabilities.   Maybe Wednesday.

Then all of next week I'd really like to build the website out and get somebody from some foreign country to build some CSS and some buttons for me to make this thing look presentable.  Then I think I'll be done and ready to beta.  I'm going to shoot for a week and a half.  

Also I'll have to figure out a vendor to run credit card transactions.  Ahhh.  We'll see what I can do.  I might have to build in some more functionality before I can beta it but I'll bring it to this venture capital guy that I know and see if he likes it first.  But I'm hoping to get it all done and ready to beta by the first week of November.  But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment