Friday, March 9, 2012

Break and Motivation

So team, I've been taking a break.  I know.  I feel disappointed too but Mark Twain's words come to mind: 


"When the tank runs dry, you've only got to leave it alone and it will fill up in time."


Well, that's what I did.  I had just read one book of 400 pages in length and I couldn't simply dive into the next without any break.   So that's what I did.  I took a break.  Now I must say that I feel multiple times better.  I am rearing to go, disciplined enough not to go out tonight at all and tomorrow I will dive into reading another 70 pages in this text.  Alas, I would've liked to have been done by tomorrow night but I needed more time, not for any particular technical aspect but rather for my mind to recuperate and my soul to digest the large amount of information that I had all ready taken in.


But I have now done this.  Tomorrow I have but one goal.  Read 70 pages in iPhone Application Building for Dummies.  That is the only goal. 


Tomorrow: (Sat): p. 140


Sunday: p. 210.


Monday: p. 280.


Tuesday:  p. 350


Wednesday: p. 420.


Thursday:  Google Maps API: p. 70


Friday:  GMAPI: p. 140.


Saturday:  Get Twisted.


Sunday:  Chill and plan next programming run.

No comments:

Post a Comment