Monday, March 26, 2012

Update on GFM Website

So tonight I made a big error.  Instead of fighting to get the good as opposed to the perfect I fought for the perfect and wasted an hour and lost some momentum.  I should be able to finish up buttons 1 and 2 but I really want to get this website tied up so I can transfer it to my server and start development on my iPhone app.  I don't really have much more time. I've got to get this done soon.  


I really need to have this website up and running on my machine and hardened by the end of this week.  Next week I need to read this book about the Apple Core API and really get into the design and development of the app and get it deployed.  


It's really important that I get Button 1 and 2 completely finished today and get that menu bar at the top done also.  I also need to get buttons three and four tied down.  Today if possible. I need this site migrated ASAP so I can in earnest begin work on my iPhone app.


Designing the model.


Designing the view.  The view first.  But I need to get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment