Thursday, May 24, 2012

iPhone App

I'm at a tipping point.  Now I make enough money to actually make real progress.  It makes me more careful and more willing to put up with the endless bullshit at work from smirking bosses and co-workers to the incessant personal chatter and needless pacing of co-workers.  But I think about the money.  I can do well with money like that.

I've started working through this Wrox text with respect to Core Data.  It's good.  But now I've gotta get through it.  But I'm confident I can work through it.

So my plan is really simple.  For the next 16 years of my life devote myself to technology and building technology products and companies.   Or one awesome company.  It's actually funny because I record myself sometimes with ideas or songs.  But when I hear myself talking about my future company (with God's blessing) it sounds like me.  Like I should sound.   

Then with the next 20 years of my life (if I'm not having a ball with tech) I'll work in politics.  Senator Sumpter.  That sounds good.  

As for now I want to be dating steady for a bit.  Maybe six weeks or so.  Hey.  It's a start.

As for the iPhone App I'm working through the text.  After that I should be migrating this stuff to my own server and then hardening it.  Maybe I'll put up a website first just to really check out how it is to harden a server.  Work.  Work.  And tons of work.  

This weekend I should put out another song.  And work through page 200 of that iPhone text.  That'd be cool.  No pressure but that'd be cool.  That'd mean I'd only have about 100 pages to go before I could start designing the one for GFM.  Nice.  Work, work, work.

No comments:

Post a Comment