Saturday, May 12, 2012

Well I'm Back

Ambition can be exhausting.  Man was I exhausted.  I took a month to simply code and code I did.  I did quite a bit of work in that month, and effectively finished my site for GFM.  Then I had some reading to do.  And man, did I hit a wall.


The wall hit me like a ton of bricks.  I was on my third Objective-C book and boom!  Just like that I was reading about Core Data and I just couldn't read anymore.  My system just went into shutdown.  My brain was tired and it was just like 'ENOUGH!'.  I was done.  I stopped and didn't read anything.  Then just today my entrepreneurial bug got sparked and I picked up my Wrox book and started reading again. 


Now I can get back into it.  I'm taking baby steps.  I'm being humble.  I'm moving at my own pace.  I start graduate school in a month.  I have a full-time job.  So I'm working hard not to get out of balance.  But I am starting to move back toward my goal.  GFM isn't dead.  It was just resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment