Tuesday, May 29, 2012

iPhone Programming, Writing a Song, and Cooking

So my game plan is to write up some code, write a song, and cook a meal.  Then I want to read a bit of my Wrox book about Core Data.  I want to read twenty pages.  So let me get started.  

The reason I want to get to work is I really want to start a company that generates some revenue relatively quickly.  In order to do that I intend on finishing what I'm working on first.  I hate starting one project before finishing another.  Therefore I intend on finishing the project I am working on now, getting it completely up and running and functional, and then launching my second project which will be much more low brow but should provide the revenue to launch my first project correctly without coming close to putting myself under financial pressure.  By the end of this year I want to have 100,000 dollars in the bank, liquid and be advanced in Muay Thai.  In order to do that I need to be super focused which means I need to get to work. So I'm getting to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment