Wednesday, May 30, 2012

iPhone Programming and Writing a Song

Yesterday I did some iPhone programming.  Today I have a couple pages to go.  Then I plan on writing a song.  I do want to do some more iPhone reading/programming because I know I'm acquiring a skill set that very well may set me up on a phenomenal journey.  But writing that song is important.  It allows me to put something out there and really makes me happy.


I plan on writing this song and then IDK.  Maybe writing another song fifty pages from now.  But I will be done with this iPhone book soon and then I can really get into putting everything together on a server and seeing how everything interfaces.  Big jump.  Big jump.  But I'm ready.  iPhone planning and programming.  Then server migration.  Still a long way to go but much closer than before.  


The cool part is that the next project(s) will be much faster due to the much smaller learning curve.  But it's crazy.  Just the next project(s) I'll have to restrict myself to web/mobile projects until I've got a significant amount of wealth.  Then I can move onto other projects.  Maybe I'll put out a record also.  Why not?  YOLO.

IDEA:  T-Shirt:  A blue t-shirt with a white shark jumping out of the water.  

IDEA:  T-Shirt: 'Welcome to New York  Don't Pet the Animals'

No comments:

Post a Comment