Monday, January 9, 2012

Work

Today all I got done was work for my job.  It was cool but terrible.  Cool because it's always kind of cool to hone your programming skills no matter what the language is.  It kind of sucks though because it's not where I want to be honing my skills.  I need to be working on my other shit as opposed to this.  Tomorrow what I want to get done is to work on getting that information to display on the screen on click of the event.  I'll have to work on that.  After that I'll have a bit of similar work to do on some other JQuery screens.  But I should be about done after that and looking into building the PHP to check the script on the back end and to move forward.

Nice. Nice.  Nice.  Also I'll have to design the database but because I've designed so many in the past that shouldn't be too difficult.  The goal of that business is to drive it at minimal cost to make it earn 1,000 dollars a week.  That's the first goal.  The second year goal is to have it make 250,000 dollars a year and then a million in the third year.  But I'll have to work to solidify that. 

Work.  Work.  Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment