Monday, January 30, 2012

Tonight

Okay.  So I've gotta go.  This'll be quick.  I've got lasagna that's probably all ready cold and garlic bread that probably all ready sucks.  I tried to debug some code tonight but with no real success.  Tomorrow I've got to do more useless shit for work which I will do because I need to build up my nest egg and keep going until a VC comes along and decides to fund me. But that won't happen until I get my product up and running and get some revenue actually flowing which will probably be in June or so.  So let me get to eating and then get to bed and wake up tomorrow morning and get back to work.  And then hit my hotel tomorrow night and get back to work debugging and working.  

I want to get this JSON verification done so badly that it's annoying me.  I'm almost there. If I can just get through two more small steps I'll be there and can get back to programming in JQuery and taking the next steps for this site.  The SQL, the Inserts, the phone and email AJAX data checks, removing some of these damned alerts which helped me in debugging, adding the session object, and then punching someone. 

I realized I am an engineer.  I hate when things don't work.  I curse.  And I want to punch something regularly.  I am eager to get GFM built so I can release it, build a large business, sell it for billions, send a bunch of poor black kids to schools and move on to my next conquest.


Onto cold lasagna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment