Monday, July 2, 2012

Moving Forward

I just finished an iPhone screen.  It surprised me how quick it was to actually do.  Tomorrow I want to finish another screen but I am officially about 40% done with the iPhone screen build out.  Now I've got to work on the next 20% tomorrow.  The funny part is that tomorrow I can work on that screen but I'm off for the 4th of July. 

That means that I should be at least 60% done if not 80%.  That's awesome.  Awesome.  After I get this up and running in a solid manner (there's no reason it shouldn't be done by the end of July) I'll be moving into getting my server up and running.  Awesome.  There will be a lot of work getting that running properly and bullet proofing it from viruses, etc.  But first I have to get it running to a point where I can get all my computers in my house actually talking to the server and then get the web services working and the authentication piece working, etc.  

Work, work, work.  But I'm making progress.  Good progress.  I'll keep you posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment