Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Found Balance

Marissa Meyer said something that I won't forget (her again).  She said that you must have a rhythm.  Well, I've got a rhythm now.  It's a good rhythm.  And it's a rhythm by which I can make progress.  I am pleased with it. 

It consists of going home.  Having a cup of milk with some graham crackers or a cigarette (I know, I know) and getting to work straight away.  At 11 pm I watch the news and an anime cartoon of my choosing, then I go home and I get back to work. 

I know that I must eat dinner.  If I eat I am well adjusted and happy.  If I don't then I sleep poorly during the night and wake up somewhat drained.  But now that I know this I am much better off.  After I eat a respectable breakfast I am ready to roll.  I am calm and able to get back to work. 

But most importantly I am able to get back to just simply being.

No comments:

Post a Comment