Thursday, July 19, 2012

Women and Trying

So I used to have a lot of women.  Then I went through my dark period where none wanted to be around me.  Now they are coming back slowly.  I am pleased by all of these things but now I know some things about myself which help in my relationships with women.

First of all, I am not a whore.  Women liked me specifically because of this fact.  I enjoyed getting to know them, relaxing about them, and then if the opportunity presented itself and it was mutually enjoyable we would spend private time together.  But it was never forced or the goal of the relationship.  Rather it was a bi-product of the relationship. 

Second, all of the best relationships I've had have been the result of being like my father.  He was a calm man, never too excitable or too lax.  But rather he walked what I like to call in the sense of demeanor, the middle path.  Enjoy conversation.  Enjoy the day.  Press the advantage but do so in a graceful manner.  And take life as it comes.  But don't look at things or people as transactionary.  But rather if a woman is correct for you or if anything is correct for you it should have a comfort level to it.

I have adopted this method and I must say that while I don't see many results from it for the time being I am calm again.  I don't fee anxious or pressed about any woman in particular.  I feel as though my interactions are beginning to manage themselves.  It's a nice thing, not trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment