Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thin Ice

My bosses boss told her today that she would fire me if she heard me make noise again.  

I guess I tend to be a noisy guy.  It's not conscious.  It's not intentional.  But I can be noisy.  

But noise isn't really the problem.  The problem is that she doesn't like me so she's setting up the logic for her position.  It's not that I've really done anything that wrong but not being likeable is a problem.  I'm not very likable.  My sister came over this weekend.  She won't admit it but honto (Japanese for truthfully) she doesn't even like me.  So I'll have to build my life on something besides like.  That's okay.  At least I know it.

As for my bosses boss.  If I can get to May I can save up 15,000 dollars.  That's enough to breathe a bit.  That's my goal.  May.  It will give me a year here and I'll be able to do well there.  

The first goal is January.

Then February.  (She's usually gone in Feb but Feb might be best). 

Then March.

Then April.

Then May.  

Then it's time to replan.  But that's the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment