Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bored at Work ... Must start planning

So I'm starting to conclude that perhaps (perhaps ...) this job will never keep me fully busy.  Perhaps.  This is a government job essentially.  I'm a contractor but my client is a government agency.  From what I know of consulting one moves at the clients pace.  Banks work faster than insurance companies.  Insurance companies are more careful and nervous but bank employees are generally more competant.  Government employees seem to be fearless (it's very hard to fire them) but they tend also to be slower, lazier ... at least in my experience.  Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's early.  But if that's the case then I need to start planning what I can do in the time that I'm waiting for sign off or finished with a task.

No comments:

Post a Comment