Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Not much to do ... Apple

I'm sitting at work waiting for five pm.  Not because I want to but because the 'breakneck' speed at which I'm working is simply putting the lights out here.  It's a sad truth but you must follow the corporate culture you're in.  Right now I'm in a culture that is very slow.  I've learned that instead of rocking the boat you must simply go along to get along.  In the meantime I think I'll teach myself Spanish and continue to stack up checks and stuff that I want. 

Onto Apple.  Apple is going down.  Mark my words today.  Apple is going to fall.  They haven't invented any new products and don't seem intent on doing so.  Their only thing now is to keep reiterating the products they've made instead of creating new ones.  They're interested in going from 1 to n instead of from 0 to 1, i.e. the iPod (not the Nano), the iPhone (not the 4S), the iPad (not the iPad 2).  They're focused on re-creating old products but not making new ones.  To put it bluntly, they're Puffy without Biggy.  Only interested in the remix. It's only a matter of time until they fall off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment