Friday, June 29, 2012

Life's on the Line

One of my favorite songs starts with a line that says, "Nobody likes me but that's okay cause I don't like y'all anyway.  I don't like y'all anyway. #*($ all yall.  I let my watch talk for me, my whip talk for me, my gat talk for me.  Blaw!  What up homie."

Well, at this job nobody likes me.  Today I went to a 'party', which I was strangely enough hounded to go to.  I didn't want to go as I don't really care for small talk.  Usually that means talk about nothing.  I really don't care for that.  But funny enough I sat at the gathering and minded my own business, ate my pizza, and generally sought to be left alone.  Somehow the entire party turned to me.  I don't know why but it did.  It became a me-fest. 

What's my father's name?  My father!?!?  He's deceased. Anymore questions!?!?  On and on and on we went.  Then one of the girls got disrespectful.  One girl asked if I had a nickname, I said that it was "Little Curtis" as my father was Big Curtis.  Then a girl says "Arthur, Curtis, Little Curtis, Little Kim, whatever."  I said to her as alcohol was present at the party, "You've had too much."  She quickly shut up.  It became very clear to me at that point that they didn't really like me.  But that's okay.  I'm here for one reason and one reason only.  My check. 

I'm here simply to put in my hours and collect my fee.  That's it.  Tonight when I go home I'll burn a stogie, work on my iPhone app, and go to bed.  Saturday I plan to work on my app all day and then Sunday go hiking.  Sleep right afterward and then work on my app. 

Today I think I'll go get a haircut right after work.  Get a fresh shave. It'll make me feel better. 

And I'll buy some headphones also.  I've got to be careful with the spending.  I don't want to run out early.  I just donated some money and now I've got to be careful. 

It's important for me to just work.  Tonight, maybe late night, I'll go see Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter in 3D.  Awesome.  Okay.  Cool. 

So to recap here's the agenda:

1.  Barbershop.
2.  Home and stogie.
3.  iPhone Programming
4.  Vampire Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment