Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Church versus the MapKit

I need to go to church.  I am in balance right now but I can feel myself getting out of balance if I don't go.  Yet I am ambitious.  This ambition tells me to go home and work on getting MapKit to work in my iPhone app.  It's my goal by the end of this week to have all the screens working and feeding correctly in my iPhone app.  Yet I can't get MapKit to work yet.

I know I should go to church.  I need to.  I haven't been to God's house in ages.  He's asking me to go.  I can feel it in my heart.  Yet I am ambitious.  That ambition tells me to go home and to work on GFM, my project and my current passion (mastering the LAMP/Mobile stack).  Yet if I don't go I'll have serious problems, internal problems, the sort that'll take longer to sort out than to maintain initially.

I'll go to church.  It's kind of like a Ferrari.  You can want to drive a Ferrari.  But if you don't take the time to do engine maintainence (spiritual maintainence in my case) then eventually it'll stall and crash.  You must maintain anything that you expect high performance out of.  I have to go to God's house to maintain my performance level.  I know it's necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment