Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Today's Plan and Well-Being

Lately since I've put drinking in it's place and started looking at the world in the eye and been more spiritually aware (thanks be to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who carried me all this way) my self-esteem and sense of well-being has skyrocketed.  I have more confidence and am generally just happier than I have been in a long time.  Everyday I feel more like me and I couldn't be happier about it. 

I think it's due to a couple of things:

1.  Really leaning on the Everlasting Word of God.  Just leaning on the Rock, the Landmark that carried my ancestors for centuries.  I am so proud of it and them.

2.  Looking this life in the eyes by not drinking, facing my fears head on and being willing to just be.

3.  Routine.  Ironically I've discovered some things about myself.  The Bible says "All things work together for the good of those that love Him and are called according to his purpose."  Well, after I left EY I've discovered that in this routine job, I simply really like (love :-D) routine.  I like knowing what time I wake up in the morning and knowing when I go to bed and what I'm eating the next day and what I'm wearing and where I'm going.  I'm not grinding myself into dust but rather I feel easier and better every day.  I am collecting and maintaining myself.  It's great.

I am so happy I walk around singing often in the day.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Today's Plan:

1.  Today I want to implement the MapViewController and get an address to appear on it. 

2.  Next I want to implement the Confirm or Cancel bar at the bottom of the screen.

3.  I want to build and implement one more screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment