Thursday, November 10, 2011

Eating and Writing

I think I'm going to go grab some pizza.  New York pizza is so good.  Then I'm going to come back to my desk at work and do some writing.  I'll write a couple pages in my book.  It's funny.  The more I walk toward my goals the faster I want to run to complete my goals.  It's like it's a self perpetuating cycle.  The more I do the more I want to do.  It's amazing. 

I was in a bookstore last night and I saw some books on iPhone and XCode programming in 3D.  I was immediately interested.  But I know that I want to do some web programming before I take on that task.  But it excited me to finish my book and then work on my next project.  That reminds me. I have to call these people and find out where my DVD drive is.  I need it.  Okay.  Off to get pizza.  Then back to write a couple pages in my book.  Maybe ten today.  Who knows?  But I'm really eager to work on it, get it done, and go home and work on it some more.  Maybe I'll finish by this weekend and then be able to start looking at coding my next project.  :D  So exciting.

"Running down a dream.  ... Working on a mystery.  Going where ever it leads.  Running down a dream."

-- Clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment