Saturday, November 12, 2011

Today and Next Year

So today I am planning to go see Ides of March.  I all ready did some writing.  I've got maybe ten pages to go.  Probably closer to twenty but then I should be finished with the first draft of my second book.  I'm looking forward to starting my third one but I don't think I'll do that until I'm done with my next project. 

My next project is going to be something that makes my life alot easier.  A website that basically allows anybody to have anything delivered anywhere at anytime.  It's going to be called goforme.  I don't want to put the dot com on it because if I do I'm sure some webcrawling engine will return it and it will be squatted upon.  Maybe I should buy it soon.  But I am looking forward to working through the programming section of it.  And I have to work through the part of it where I learn Linux and Apache, including hacking them.  But nonetheless I have a ton of work to do in those areas.  Maybe tomorrow I'll write another five pages and maybe I'll wrap it up soon after.

We'll see.  But in at least two or three weeks (the beginning of December) I should will be in earnest starting my first website and working through Apache, Linux, and done with the initial coding.  Then I'll have to start working through Magneto as well.

I'm really looking forward to my work.  That means by the end of the year I should be done with two books, have one of them out to publishers and running my own website.  That should be pretty cool. 

That'll really make me happy.  I can say Happy New Year.  I got alot done this year.  Nice. 

Next years goals will be:

1.  Finish Baseball 2.0
2.  Turn Baseball 2.0 and Trader into scripts.
3.  Expand GoForMe into a viable business making ten grand a month in fees.
4.  Build the GoForMe Android and iPhone Apps and have them in the apps store.
5.  Build GoTeam also
6.  Write the Good Dealer and film it
7.  Build Lineo and have it on the iPhone Store
8. Write the Wicked Kid
9.  Learn Spanish

No comments:

Post a Comment