Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 1 End

So today I completed all of my goals.  

The goals tomorrow are simple:  

Read 40 pages in Linux.  
Program the client onboarding button's UI.
Remove all the unnecessary alerts out of the Courier Onboarding Button.


I did all of these and man am I freaking tired.  Whew.  


Now what will I do tomorrow.


Tomorrow I am going to do the following:


1.  Read another thirty pages out of Linux.
2.  Program the client onboarding front end to take in all the data.
3.  Edit 20 pages of my book.  I've got to tie up this loose end.
4. Write the SQL uptake statement.
5.  Test the front end UI just to be sure it works as well as it did before I removed all of those alerts.
6. Make sure I check for quote marks in all of the free text fields I've got in the first button.


Long day tomorrow.

Maybe a beer?  I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment