Friday, February 10, 2012

Linux

Linux.  Oh the power.  It's true.  But seriously I am getting alot of work done.  I completed reading 40 pages of Linux.  Now it's off to write up some code to get this second part of GFM mapped out.  

(Two hours later)

Finished this.  It's funny.  When I first wrote this up it took me a long time to code this page.  Now I finished the second button in two hours.  It's so funny how you can co-opt code and simply throw pages together quickly.  The first one is a bitch but the second and all the ones thereafter are really easy because of it.  Man.  That's one thing I love about software dev.  It gets faster and easier.  The first time is a dog but the second and the third times, and so on and so forth.  Easy breezy.  


I can't wait until I get my App Development skills down.  I'm glad I chose this profession.  It's awesome.  So much opportunity and you get better and better at it.


Nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment