Thursday, February 9, 2012

GFM

GFM is the subject of this blog for probably the foreseeable future.  GFM is doing okay right now.  I have some SQL to write and some PHP to debug but after that I'll have completed a significant portion of GFM from a technical perspective.  I'll have finished 1/6th of the user facing interface.  Namely I'll have finished the Courier Onboarding Button which is the most complex.  

What's next:

2.  Client Onboarding Button
3.  Courier Login Button
4.  Client Login Button and Order Placement
5.  the iPhone App
6.  the Android App


Other Parts:


1.  The Apache Server 
2.  The CGI scripts that process the responses to the website/apps
3.  Email sending


Skills I know now:


1. mySQL
2. PHP
3. Twilio
4. Apache - a little

How I feel about GFM:

Promising but a little down. I didn't expect what hit me today.  See the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment