Monday, February 20, 2012

Tiggered

Maybe I'll do a little more work.  But I am tired.  I've programmed for maybe 11 hours today really.  I want to do more.  I want to get this piece done, this last piece that dynamically pulls up credit card numbers in a combo box and adds the elements dynamically.  Perhaps I'll just modify the present script and then embed the credit card numbers directly in it and have it dynamically appear onclick.  Hmmm ... interesting.  Then it's the last part of the regex checking and putting this information into the JSON object.  Finally it's sending it to the PHP script, doing the regex on the PHP side, and the DB inserts.  I also have to magic_escape everything to make sure no wild stuff gets through.  Ahhh!!!  But in reality it's really not all that much.  I really should do the embedded JSON objects so I don't have to do it later (scalability ... I've been reading up on it).  Okay.

Chill for a minute and then it's to bed.  I want to be up early and to get to work on this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment