Monday, February 13, 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday I read about Linux and cut some code.  I'm looking forward to completing these interviews today so I can come back here and finish reading about Linux and then moving on to finishing up button number two.  It's funny but I think that I'm going to need to read that Linux material and that GREP, BASH, and Apache material all at once.   Then I'll have to quickly move on to Sendmail and get that done.  


I also have to edit twenty pages in my book.  So my goals today are to attend these two interviews, work my ass off and get this last bit of coding done as well as the SQL statements to create the tables and add the columns for email verified.  Also, get the insert statements done and then to edit 20 pages of my book and read 10 pages of Linux.  


Goals:


1.  Attend two interviews
2.  Get second button front end completed
3.  Get customer tables created
4.  Get insert statements written and PHP written
5. Edit 20 pages of my book.
6. Read 10 pages of Linux.
7. Go see Safe House

No comments:

Post a Comment