Monday, February 13, 2012

Tomorrow

Today I got a reasonable amount of work done.  I'm still surprised at how much I got done.  Tomorrow with no distractions I should be able to get a significant amount more done.

These are tomorrow's plans.
4.  Get insert statements written and PHP written

Update: 6:22 pm:  
Damn.  I just finished number four.  Brutal.  Bru-tal.  Rough.  So now I'm going to chill for a minute.  Doing what?  I have no earthly idea.  I guess this is when a cigarette is really useful.  I could use one right about now.  What else?  I'm supposed to move onto edit 20 pages of my book.  I'll do that first thing tomorrow.  If I didn't have to go out with a friend tonight I would do it tonight.  I just need a little break and then I could easily work on the twenty pages and then the ten pages.  But I have this new obligation which I could cancel.  I'll have to think about it a bit but either way I need to put down my laptop and chill. 

5. Edit 20 pages of my book.

Update: 8:34 pm:

So I just finished my edit of twenty pages.  This book is really good.  It's really really good.  I didn't know how good but it's pretty freaking good.  I'm stoked.   And I finished my edit and my friend just cancelled.  Nice.  I wanted to cancel but now I don't have to.  I can read ten pages of Linux and then go see Safe House.  I need a break. 

6. Read 10 pages of Linux. 

Update: 9:22 pm:

So I just finished reading ten pages out of my Linux book.  Nice.  Actually it's kind of interesting. But I'm interested to see what I can do with it.  But what's funny is it's filling in a lot of holes that you see when working with your own computer (if you have a Mac or a Linux box).  Also you just get a lot of information that's useful. I can't wait to get into shell scripting so I can see how to use all of these various commands but at least I kind of know my way around Linux now or at least I know where to look for the answers, the general vocabulary and what I don't know (most importantly). 

7. Go see Safe House.

Update 9:26 pm:  

I just need to get some fresh air.  Maybe I don't need to see Safe House at all.  I'm getting a little tired of screens.  I haven't been outside all day.  I think I'm going to go outside.  I may table Safe House tonight but I'm sure that if I get some fresh air I'll probably come back inside and power through my next 18 pages of Linux.  Then it's onto the Customer Order UI Build. 

8.  Read 20 pages of Linux.
9.  Get the Customer Order UI Built. 

If I can get this much done tomorrow I'll be super excited.  It's so much to get done I'll be exhausted by the time I'm completely finished.  But if I can get that much done tomorrow then I'll be able to justify focusing exclusively on the email piece, the App piece, and the Android piece, the CGI piece, and after all of those are built the security piece. 

It's kind of crazy but I'm pretty much on the verge of learning an entirely new suite of technologies which will allow me to command a very high income level.  But funny enough I have a feeling that I won't ever have to work for anyone again.  I think what's going to happen is someone is going to get wind of this project that I've built and fund me.  I don't think I'll ever work for anyone else again in my life.  Eerie.  But I think it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment