Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Idle Hands

Today my hands have been far from idle.  I've been programming all day.  It's cool but I need a break.  Man I need a break.  I've got so much work to do.  The more I do work on this project the more I see the need to do more work on this project.  It really is great but it is an effort.

I've still got to build regex into each of these screens, build that mySQL reference DB out, import data into it, build the event handling capabilities into it, and tons of other stuff.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Nonetheless, I'm gonna take a break and then get back to it.  I think I'm going to try to see a late show of Ghost Protocol and then maybe do some more work.  All work and no play.  But what if your play is your work?

Okay.  Viper signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment