Friday, December 23, 2011

Work and Ambition

So today I pretty much got to code free and clear all day.  I had a bit of work to do before I started coding but overall I pretty much got to work.  It was nice.  But the holidays.  They just keep getting in the way.  So now I have to deal with them.  Tomorrow I would've at least got through the Regex work which is point four on my to-do list.  Maybe even through point seven.  But I won't be able to get there now because I have to go down South for the holidays.  I'm looking forward to it but I'm looking forward to actually getting my job done first.  I have real goals I want to accomplish and while this is important and it is very important I really would like to take this week to focus exclusively on my work.  Alas, what am I to do.  Now, moving right along, so what's next?  


Well, I have to keep working.  Well, packing and then working.  I really can't wait to get this project done and to get my next one done and then to get funded as a start-up so I can start working on my work exclusively, waking up and exclusively working on a project that will allow me to truly build something.  My goal right now is simply to build a company and sell it for five billion dollars.  That's it.  That's all I want to do.  Sell my first one for 100 million and sell the next one for five billion.  Ach!  C'mon all ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment