Friday, December 30, 2011

ViP (Vision in Process)

Next year I have some goals:

1.  Complete another book (Baseball 2.0)
2.  Complete three more websites (GFM, GT, and S+L)
3.  Complete two screen plays
4.  Sell both screenplays for a million with the rights to revert back to me if they're not made within a set term.
5.  Make 5,000 dollars a month to me from S+L

But these goals don't answer a fundamental question.   What is the driving vision behind my life?  


I know there are things I want to do: own a successful software company, own a successful game company that changes the paradigm of playing games, and own a successful media and clothing company.  But I do not know what the overarching vision is.  


Right now this is what I am sure of:


1.  I want to allow my technological work to feed my media company, meaning that the profit (ongoing profit from one of my technical ventures) will feed building my publishing company.


2.  I will own all the means of production for all of my films and self fund them.


3.  There are three drives to my learning: technology as it gives power.  It's the only source of pure power in the form of knowledge that I know of and it leverages my natural intellectual advantages.  The second is marketing.  Being able to craft a message to reach the largest number of people in the most accurate way can't be overstated.  Finally, languages will allow for a greater communication, more creativity, and more opportunities.


I should go to bed now and begin to wake up earlier.  I have not had a drink in weeks and I want to begin to leverage that advantage by waking up earlier and doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment