Saturday, December 3, 2011

Life Hack

I am not a morning person.  Therefore I must trick myself into waking up in the morning.  Therefore tomorrow morning I want to wake up and go to church.  Or at least go for a walk.  (Church seems like a bit much at 10 am for me ... the singing and the word ... I do better in the evening so a walk sounds like a better idea).  


Life Hack:  The first thing I'll do before I do anything else is to get a cup of coffee.   Wake up.  Walk to the kitchen.  Get the coffee.  Drink it.  That's it.  If I don't do that I'll never wake up.


Tomorrow I'd like to edit cut four pages out of L&M, to read the Word, ideally to go to church, and to help my sister.  Also to edit another ten pages of L&M and to do some programming.  Man, I'd better go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment