Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Setback

So I started my next project, GFM yesterday.  I intended to actually write some code yesterday using my Eclipse IDE.  Unfortunately the IDE was giving me all kinds of problems.  Therefore I had to get rid of the IDE and reload it.  But while I was doing that I decided that I wouldn't use Eclipse at all.  Eclipse is an IDE for Java with a bunch of plugins for other environments.  Why do that when I could just use Aptana.


Aptana is a web-based tool and is lighter, simpler, and just a better suited tool to my needs.  So after downloading and installing Aptana on both my laptop and my desktop I now am ready to start developing ... after I do some work planning out the various screens for the user interface.  


So tonight I'm going to plan the UI and then build out two screens.  Check in tomorrow folks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment