Monday, December 5, 2011

Women

Where to begin with a title like that one?

Here's where to begin.  How do you attract women?  Is it physique?  I'm sure that does it for some of them.  Is it smarts?  I'm sure that works too.  But here's what I think really works. Real fun.


Women are helpmates.  That's what God calls them in the Bible and I haven't mindlessly accepted that.  I believe it.  In the relationships that I've seen that work couples that often run a business together or work together are often the closest.  They're the closest because they help each other and women are great companions and helpers.  Helper is a disrespected word but it can be argued that every employee in a firm is a helper of the CEO who sets the vision.  Surely no one looks down upon employees.  Rather a great helper is something to be exhaulted, respected, and even beloved.  In the case of a woman, I say this with trepidation knowing the weight of the sentence, loved.


Okay, so how do you attract the right one.  Well, start by doing you.  Do what you do naturally.  Have a vision for your life.  Have a plan.  Know what makes you happy.  Then do it.  Your well being ... let me repeat, your being well will attract a woman to you.  Don't worry about it.  Just focus on being happy and doing your mission (I believe every person on this planet was sent here with something they need to get done) and God will send a woman by soon enough.  You've got my word on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment